Tobias - Last year's first place winner.
We are now accepting submissions for our 2015 calendar contest.
- Enter as many photos as you wish. Each submissions is $5. Submission fee may be paid using PayPal button below.
- Photos must be in digital format and may be submitted as JPG, PNG, PSD, TIFF or EPS.
- Photo must have a horizontal layout with a preferred size of 300 dpi (approx. 2400 x 3000 pixels). The smallest dimension of the photo must be at least 1000 pixels.
- Photo may not be copyrighted and entrant must own full rights to photo.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of your pet(s) in the photo.
- Entrants in the contest retain copyright to images they submit. By entering, entrants grant Life Is Better Rescue a nonexclusive worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable royalty free license to reproduce, distribute or publicly display the photographs submitted in promotions and publications.
- Each of the 12 winners will receive a free calendar.
How to Make a Submission
- Pay submission fee using PayPal button above. Note multiple submissions may be paid in one transaction.
- Fill out a photo release form. Form may be emailed with photo or mailed to Life Is Better Rescue, PO Box19159, Denver, CO 80219. Form must be on file with the rescue for photo to be considered in contest.
- Email photos to email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of your pet(s) that are in the photo, your name, and the best way to contact you.
- If you have any trouble during the process please email our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission Deadline: Friday, October 24
- Voting on Facebook: Saturday, October 25 to Friday, October 31
- Winners Announced: Saturday, November 1
- Calendars will be available by the end of November
Calendars are available for pre-order
You may pre-order your calendar for $15 by using the PayPal button below. Shipping is $3 for the first calendar and discounted rates for each additional calendar to the same address.